5 GCSEs at Grade C/4 or above to include Mathematics, English, and Science. Consideration may be given to Functional Skills Level 2 in Mathematics. Please note we do not accept Functional Skills Level 2 in English, or Key Skills in Maths or English, or Adult Literacy/Numeracy.Plus one of the following:A levels
104–120 Tariff points to include a minimum of two A levels. Science, Health, or Social Science profile is preferred but any subject considered. General Studies excluded.Access to HE Diploma
Pass an Access to HE Diploma with 33 Level 3 credits at Merit and/or Distinction, including 15 in Science or Social Science.BTEC RQF National Extended Diploma/QCF Extended Diploma
DMM-DDM – Science, Health, or Social Science profile is preferred but any subject considered.International Baccalaureate
26–30 points overall. Science, Health, or Social Science profile is preferred but any subject considered. English, Mathematics, and Science accepted within as GCSE equivalent at higher level = 4, standard level = 5T level
Accepted pathway: Health. Typical offer will be confirmed once an application is received.Degrees
Previous degrees are considered at a 2:2 or above. Science, Health, or Social Science profile is preferred but any subject considered.
We welcome applicants with international qualifications. To view other accepted qualifications please refer to our tariff glossary
If you are unsure whether you meet this criteria, or you have qualifications not listed here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Extended entry requirements
- In addition to the above, evidence of academic study within the last five years is required. Ideally this should be one of the qualifications listed here, but the admissions team will assess on a case-by-case basis.
- Meeting the academic minimum is the first stage of an application being considered. Applicants must also submit a strong personal statement in order to be considered further.
- We will require an academic reference and an employer reference as part of the application process.
Attend an interview.
- You must pass disclosure and barring service and occupational health checks satisfactorily in order to be able to start this course.
- If English is not your first language and you do not have GCSE English grade C/4 or above you will have to achieve an IELTS (or equivalent qualification) at the grade of at least 7.0 (at least 6.5 in all elements sections). English language requirements.
All students who are aged 17 when starting the programme in September, must be 18 by Christmas of that same year.
Unfortunately we cannot permit deferred entry. However, if you have a query please contact the admissions team who will be able to explain the application process in more detail at email@example.com.
Direct entry to year 2
If you have achieved certificated learning in addition to the entry criteria required for your programme of study, it may be possible to accredit this learning towards your chosen course. Full details on how to make an application are available on our open access MOODLE site (download details on how to access the site and submit your claim and supporting evidence
). Your application will then be assessed and you will receive confirmation by email on the status of your claim. Please contact the admissions team in the first instance who will be able to advise whether you are eligible at firstname.lastname@example.org