Our high-specification laboratories mean you have access to a wide range of facilities catering to different specialisations, from graphics to web application development. You’ll also benefit from your own ebook library, so your resources match your ambitions.
- Explore a wide range of software including Oracle, Microsoft Visual Studio, Java, Adobe Creative Suite and more.
- Work around your busy schedule with free internet access and out-of-hours opening times.
- Benefit from our close links with Oracle and Nvidia, who have donated a laboratory of their Tesla GPUs for student work.
- Discover specialist laboratories and facilities dedicated to security and software forensics, embedded system development, robotics, parallel processing and high performance graphics.
At Plymouth, you’ll enjoy a variety of benefits all designed to help your learning and give extra support and depth to all your modules, including:
- Free-of-charge eBook versions of your textbooks, a package worth over £300, which covers your core first year modules and allows you and your lecturers to annotate texts and share notes online. These eBooks are readable using Vitalsource Bookshelf, available for Windows, Mac OS X and for iOS (iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad) or Android devices.
- Books and publications
- Electronic journals