Do you want to be a networking pre-sales consultant, monitor a global network or manage the rapidly changing requirements of a data centre? Whatever your goals, we’ll work with you to ensure you’re primed for your career as a networking professional.
100 per cent of our graduates are in work or further study within six months of finishing their degree.
- Working within the network departments of almost any company.
- Working for Internet Service Providers (ISPs).
- Supporting the specialised network requirements of organisations in the financial or media sectors.
- Working as network security specialists.
- Acting as pre-sales consultants within companies that provide whole system solutions.
- Ensuring that Servers and Networks are up 24/7.
- Working for networking consultancies.
- Working for telecommunications companies.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting global networks.
- Designing networks for medium sized enterprises.
- Building up their own businesses once they’ve gained enough industry experience.