Applicants for this course will need:
- evidence of employment from their home trust
- a named consultant intensivist who will be the clinical supervisor
- a current live registration with either the Nursing and Midwifery Council (Part 1 or 2) or The Health and Care Professions Council
- three years post-qualifying experience in intensive care
- a satisfactory enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check
- a satisfactory Occupational Health Clearance.
To be eligible for the MSc Contemporary Healthcare (Education) you must:
- be registered in the same part or sub-part of the register as the students you support
- have completed three years post-registration experience
- have extended your professional knowledge, skills and competency to at least first degree level
- have access to HEI undergraduate and post-registration/ postgraduate learning opportunities
- support inter-professional learning and working and support practice development
- contribute to decisions about fitness for practice
- have the ability to teach and assess in HEI and practice setting.