- A relevant HND, foundation degree, or other Level 5 (or equivalent) qualification will be required.
- Professional diplomas or certificates from a relevant professional body (ILM, CII, CISP, CILT, IoE, CMI, CIPD) and recognised as equivalent to Level 5 may also be considered. The qualification should ideally be in subject relevant to your chosen specialist route.
- Applicants with credits or qualifications in a non-related subject must demonstrate that they have knowledge and skills sufficient to meet the demands of this programme.
- Applicants who do not possess the qualifications outlined above may also be eligible for admission on the basis of previous work experience or training. In consultation with your employer, the programme team will ensure that applicants can demonstrate their capacity to benefit from and successfully complete the programme as above. Applicants will be required to complete a form of assessment in order to demonstrate that they have satisfied the learning outcomes of the module(s) for which credit is claimed.
- Applicants whose first language is not English require IELTS 6 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill) or equivalent in a secure English language test. If the English language of students does not meet these requirements, students may complete one of the University’s pre-sessional English Language courses.
- Non-standard applications will be considered on a case by case basis.
An upper second class honours degree in any discipline, or an equivalent professional qualification. Other qualifications accompanied by substantial experience in an appropriate field may also be considered. Non standard applications will be considered on a case by case basis.
If English is not your first language, you will need to have achieved at least 6.5 in IELTS or equivalent exams.