Please note that the typical offers above are not necessarily the threshold for selection for interview, which may vary depending on the number of applications received.
- A minimum of six GCSE passes A-C/9-4 which must include English language or literature, mathematics and either GCSE double award science or two from single award chemistry, biology, or physics. Plus suitable Level 3
qualifications as outlined below.
- The typical offer is ABB at GCE A level which must include biology. General studies at GCE A/AS level is not included in any offer.
- Applicants holding a National Certificate or Diploma in Dental Nursing will need a minimum of 2 A levels at grades BB, one of which must be biology.
- BTEC National Diploma in a predominantly science subject area predicted or achieved at a minimum D,D,M.
- Access course in a predominantly science subject area to include 45 level 3 credits, 33 of those at merit or distinction to include 15 in biology or human biology.
For information regarding all other accepted qualifications (International Baccalaureate Diploma, Scottish Advanced Highers, Irish Leaving Certificate etc.), please contact us, tel: +44 1752 437333.
Extended entry requirements |
Fulfil one of
the following three criteria:
in possession of an MBBS or an equivalent medical degree from a WHO
recognised institution or
in possession of a BHMS (Batchelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
from an accredited institution or
in possession of a non-standard qualification and have an acceptable level
of experience e.g. Nurses (working as Nurse Practitioners,
Consultants, or Specialists).
the medical degree or other qualification was not taught in the English
language a score of 5.5, in all elements, in the British Council IELTS
test, or equivalent (e.g. TOEFL) will usually be required.
- Provide a satisfactory
reference from a senior health care practitioner or line manager with
knowledge of your work and experience, and who is able to support your
suitability to participate in the programme.