There are monthly opportunities for students and graduates to access a variety of business start-up support all in one place.
- 1:1 with Santander Representative
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Support to access Santander funding
- Collaboration opportunities
- Networking Opportunities
- 1:1 with Business Advisor
- 1:1 with IP Expert
- 1:1 with Solicitor
- 1:1 with Accountant.
2nd Floor, Marine Building, from 10.00–16.30.
- 12 February 2020
- 11 March 2020
- 8 April 2020
- 6 May 2020
- 3 June 2020
- 1 July 2020.
To find out more email email@example.com
Formation Zone & Santander Ideation Awards
A rolling programme of Ideation Awards throughout the academic year to support early-stage entrepreneurs.
Ideation Awards of £100–£200 are available to students and recent graduates and can be used for services such as:
- Registering a trademark/copyright
- Registering a limited company
- Setting up a website
- Attending events/workshops
- Solicitor costs
- Accountant costs
- 1:1 consultancy
- Marketing materials
- Pre-start incubation support
- General start up business expenditure
To request an application form email firstname.lastname@example.org