Our lost alumni
Here at University of Plymouth we're searching for our lost alumni. Lost alumni are graduates with whom we've lost touch over the years.
If that's you, or you think you know someone who fits the bill, read on...
What are all the fabulous reasons for getting back in touch with Plymouth University?
- A Reap the benefits of being a member of our alumni community
- S Network with fellow graduates
- = Access careers support for up to 3 years after graduation
- < Attend alumni events worldwide
- ( Get support for your own reunion
- > Study at postgraduate level with an alumni discount
- / Receive our alumni newsletter full of interesting updates
- A Reconnect with your old Plymouth University friends
- b Receive Invenite – our magazine for alumni and supporters
- S Join the London alumni network
Really? All of that?!
- H Yes, they're the benefits of being one of our valued alumni. We may also want to feature you in one of our case studies so that students can see how others have achieved great things since graduating.
- / If you have an exciting career story to share please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you are doing now!
Plymouth Connect is an exciting way to stay connected to your fellow graduates around the world. Reconnect with your old University of Plymouth friends, search for graduates around the world and update your details simply and easily.
Over 2,000 graduates have already joined Plymouth Connect! Register now and start reconnecting today!Register now/log in to make the most of your alumni community
Architecture, design, building and construction
Art, design, media and performance
Biological, health, chemical and agricultural sciences
Business, law, logistics and management
Computing and mathematical sciences
Education and teaching
Engineering and robotics
Health and social work
Hospitality, tourism, sport and leisure
Humanities and languages
Marine, earth, geography and environment
Medicine, dentistry, biomedical and healthcare sciences
Psychology and social sciences