14. Winners will be chosen from all entries received. The competition entries will be judged by a panel of (three judges), one of whom is an independent third party who is not employed by the University. The judges will select the design which best meets the competition outline and brief set out on our website. Details of the judges are available on request by emailing: email@example.com.
15. The winner will be notified by email by 31 July 2019.
16. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into by the judges in relation to that decision.
17. By entering this competition you give your irrevocable, perpetual consent and licence for your design to be used by the University on our graduation gift and for marketing purposes.
18. You agree that the University may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. You hereby grant the University a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
19. By entering this competition, you warrant that your entry is your own original work and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available after 31 July 2019 by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
22. The University shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
23. The University also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
24. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the University may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
25. The University reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
26. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.