We have updated the visual style of call to action (CTAs) across articles, school and course pages.
This will help users perform valuable actions such as registering for open days, applying via UCAS and collaborating with our researchers.
CTAs are important because they signpost or encourage the user to take the next step. They should be direct and use active language. [Content Design London
The clearer CTA design quickly helps users identify these are buttons they can interact with. Improvements have been made to the layout and visual language, as well as aligning them with the University's current brand identity.
- Updated CTA style implemented across articles, school and course pages on 29 June 2020.
- Red 'Apply now' button linking to UCAS is the first CTA on course pages.
- New blue colour for all other CTA buttons.
- New icon font set including COVID-19 icon added.
- See an example of the new CTAs in action: BSc (Hons) Marine Biology course page.