Office 365 Research Sites are a cloud hosted working space for University research groups and institutes.
Research groups can use them to create, store and share everyday working files with University colleagues and externals as well as providing additional tools such as calendars, image libraries, announcements, discussions and web pages.
- Collaborate on documents, track and review changes and see a full version history for the life of the document
- Have a calendar to record dates, meetings, conferences
- Use a task list to track project tasks and deadlines
- Share and collaborate with people external to the University
- Use an image library to store photos
- Use Skype for Business to meet online with other researchers
- Use a Discussion Board to discuss ideas online