The University of Plymouth operates a broad mixture of owner-occupied, leasehold and tenanted property across the varied estate. The property team within Estates and Facilities manage the University's commercial and legal interests on all property matters including:
- Maintaining accuracy of all property related data.
- Updating and approving legal documents and records.
- Negotiating lease terms with landlords and agents.
- Negotiation and arranging leases with tenants.
- Business rates valuations.
- Disposal of property and land assets optimising capital receipts.
- Receiving rents and approving property related financial transactions.