As a member of staff, a student or an associate of the University or our Partner Colleges, you'll be issued with a University card. This will allow you:
- access to library facilities including borrowing, printing and photocopying
- entrance to University buildings/rooms as appropriate (additional areas must be authorised)
- proof of eligibility for joining our recreation services.
If you're a student, you'll need your card to:
- hand in coursework
- register attendance
- proof of ID for exams
- hire necessary equipment from your faculty.
If you're a member of staff, your card can allow you access to:
- electronic locks on additional offices or labs (you will need to complete a building access form*)
Some doors on campus have a key/cylinder type lock. If you require access to any of these doors, you will need to apply for the relevant key via the key request form*.
If you need to transfer your key to another person, you need to complete a key transfer form*.
- staff parking facilities (permit holders only)
- explore green travel options Green Travel Plan scheme.