If you have a visitor to the University and need a University card – you need an associate application form.
If you need access to offices or labs, you need to fill in a building access form.
Some doors on campus have a cylinder and key type lock. If you require access to any of these doors, you will need to apply for the relevant key via the key request form.
If you need to transfer your key to another person, you need to fill in a key transfer form.
As a member of staff, a student or an associate of the University or our Partner Colleges, you'll be issued with a University card. This will allow you:
- access to library facilities including borrowing, printing and photocopying
- entrance to University buildings/rooms as appropriate (additional areas must be authorised)
- proof of eligibility for joining our recreation services.
If you're a student, you'll need your card to:
- register attendance
- proof of ID for exams
- hire necessary equipment from your faculty.
If you're a member of staff, your card can allow you access to:
- electronic locks on additional offices or labs (you will need to complete a building access form*)
Some doors on campus have a key/cylinder type lock. If you require access to any of these doors, you will need to apply for the relevant key via the key request form*.
If you need to transfer your key to another person, you need to complete a key transfer form*.
- staff parking facilities (permit holders only)
- explore green travel options Green Travel Plan scheme.
If you are an Associate/Visitor/Honorary member with the University, you may complete an associate application form*