On completion of the module you will be able to:
- critically analyse and explain normal gait and balance
- critically evaluate gait and/or balance dysfunction in a
range of patients
- plan timely and appropriate therapeutic interventions for
patients with gait and balance problems
- select appropriate outcome measures for the evaluation of
gait and balance interventions
- critically evaluate a range of therapeutic interventions for
gait and balance problems and propose areas for future research.
9, 10, 23, 24 May 2022.
The university is following government guidelines on COVID
19 and there is a possibility that some modules may require online delivery. We
will keep you informed of any decisions regarding this.
(Occasionally delivery dates might be subject to change – always check with the module lead or Professional Development Unit).
Please be aware that all modules run to minimum numbers. In the event that there are low numbers, this module may be rescheduled to an alternative date. Some modules are also subject to maximum numbers – for further information please contact the Professional Development Unit.