This information is for students who:
- are arriving in the UK from another country
- are in self-isolation or quarantine
- have COVID-19 symptoms
- or have tested positive for COVID-19
This information will help you understand:
- when to self-isolate
- how to get a COVID-19 test
- how to report symptoms and test results to the University
- where to find support
Please ensure you are using the NHS Test and Trace app on your smartphone.
What is self-isolation?
Anyone who has COVID-19 symptoms must protect themselves and others by staying at home for at least 10 days from when the symptoms started.
There are three important things you need to do if you are experiencing:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- or a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
There are two important things you need to do if you have tested positive for COVID-19.