Authorised staff in partner colleges are entitled to a University of Plymouth computing account that will give access to the University’s staff and student portals.
Authorised staff include those who:
- Teach on University of Plymouth approved programmes
- Administer University of Plymouth approved programmes
- Provide IT or library support to students using University resources
Note also that students enrolled on a University programme will also be entitled to an account.
Your account will enable you to use:
Both portals are available from any PC connected to the internet.
- The Staff Portal - http://staff.plymouth.ac.uk/ - including email, access to University documentation, and electronic library resources.
- There are two communities of special interest to UPC staff
- The Student Portal - http://student.plymouth.ac.uk/ – creation of module folders in which information or learning materials associated with the module can be published. You will need the Microsoft Outlook client if you wish to author material in the Student Portal (see your local IT service for details)
To access electronic journals, databases, newspapers, and other e-resources that the University has subscribed to, please visit:
To access and use these resources you must have logged into the student portal first.