Plymouth University Staff & Alumni Membership
Plymouth University Staff and Alumni can now purchase memberships, which offer free entrance to films and talks, concessionary rates for selected music and performance and invitations to Friends events. Staff signing up before 31 October can get a special ‘Early Bird’ discount receiving £10 off.
Membership runs on an annual basis from the date of joining.
(includes up to two adults and children under the age of 16)
Click here to buy a staff membership
Click here to buy an alumni membership
Annual membership £300
All Friends benefits (2 tickets per event)
- 6 extra tickets per Private View for client entertaining
- Logo on website as supporter of Peninsula Arts
- Complimentary hire of the Gallery for one corporate function per year
- Unique sponsorship opportunities from £500 include:
- name and logo on advertising material
- complimentary client tickets
- acknowledgement of support in media communications
- Priority for extraordinary sponsorship opportunities
We are grateful for the enthusiastic support we receive from our fantastic volunteers, and we are always looking for more help.
If you are interested in the Arts and would like to volunteer – it may be a couple of hours every other week or even 1 day every six months – we could add your name to our bank and contact you at certain points in the year to check your availability.
Our volunteers help with:-
- Gallery invigilation
- Brochure mailings
- Front of house assistance
If you would like to be part of this team, please contact the Peninsula Arts Box Office and leave your name, telephone number and, if you have one, an email address. We’d love to hear from you.
Thank you for your support.